Blog Birthday + Surprise

The blog is two years old! :)
How fast time flies. It seems to me as that I created the blog yesterday. Sounds like a cliche, but it is really true. :D

On 13.12.2011 I created the blog, under the domain: www.Diinax3.blogspot.com
Unfortunately, I have neglected the blog from time to time. The photos for the Challenge will be published later. :)

2014 will be absolutely fantastic! I do not want to disclose too much, but I have many blog posts and other projects in progress. If you have any requests or ideas, please write me about ask.fm, email or comment! I'll try to implement it :)

Thanks to all my readers! :) I know some of you are there from the beginning and that means very very very much to me! ♥

As a thank you follow at 23:59 clock two blog posts will be published where all bloggers can promote their blogs! More information in the related blog posts.


--------------------------------------------------------


Der Blog wird heute zwei Jahre alt! :)
Wie schnell die Zeit doch vergeht. Es kommt mir vor als wäre es gestern gewesen, als ich den Blog erstellt habe. Klingt wie ein Klischee, aber ist wirklich so. :D

Am 13.12.2011 habe ich den Blog erstellt, damals noch unter der Domain: www.Diinax3.blogspot.com
Leider habe ich den Blog immer mal wieder vernachlässigt. Die Fotos zu der Challenge kommen später noch nachträglich. :)

2014 wird absolut fantastisch! Ich will nicht zu viel verraten, aber ich viele Blog Posts und andere Projekte in Vorbereitung. Falls ihr irgendwelche Wünsche oder Ideen habt, schreibt sie mir bitte über ask.fm, Mail oder Kommentar! Ich werde versuchen es umzusetzen :)
  
Vielen Dank an alle meine Leser! :) Ich weiß manche von euch sind von Anfang an dabei und das bedeutet mir sehr sehr sehr viel! ♥

Als kleines Dankeschön folgen um 23:59 Uhr zwei Blog Posts wo alle Blogger unter euch ihre Blogs promoten können! Mehr erfahrt ihr in den dazugehörigen Blog Posts.


title
Photo: weheartit.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?