[Challenge] Day 7 - Christmas market

The blog post is unfortunately too late, sorry.
On Saturday, I went to Dortmund. Among other things, I was shopping (Haul follows). The city was totally overcrowded because of Christmas and Saturday. ._.
Dortmund played and I unfortunately did not know it. Why my friend and I heavily came home. Half the main The railway station was closed by the police for the game and we did not come to our track.
I have nothing against football, but honestly, so it was really shit.
I have a few pictures taken in Dortmund that fit the theme. :)

Der Blogpost kommt leider verspätet, sorry.
Am Samstag, den 7.12 war ich in Dortmund unterwegs. Unter anderem war ich dort shoppen (Haul folgt). Die Innenstadt war dank Weihnachten und Samstag natürlich total überfüllt. ._.
Noch dazu hat Dortmund gespielt, was ich leider nicht wusste. Weshalb meine Freundin und ich schwer vom Dortmunder Hauptbahnhof nach Hause kamen. Der halbe Hauptbahnhof war von der Polizei wegen dem Spiel gesperrt und wir kamen nicht auf unser Gleis.
Ich habe nichts gegen Fußball, aber ganz ehrlich, so was ist richtig scheiße.
Ein paar Fotos habe ich in Dortmund aufgenommen die zum Thema passen. :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?