Free Blog Rate



Do you want that I rate your blog? Then write a comment with your blog url.
I don't care if it is a blogger/wordpress/tumblr/.. blog.

This blog has at the moment a pagrank of 2. It will really help you to get lots of new readers and followers, so please link back to my blog.


I will comment your comment and fill out this:

url: 
theme:
posts:
pictures:
overall blog advice:

1 is the worst & 10 is the best


Rules:
  • Please follow my blog
  • Please share my blog/this post
  • Promote your blog only one time

More free promotion? Here!


-----------------------------german-----------------------------


Möchtest du, dass ich deinen Blog bewerte? Dann schreibe einen Kommentar mit deinem Blog Link.
Egal ob es ein Blogspot/Wordpress/Tumblr/.. Blog ist.

Dieser Blog hat im Moment einen Pagerank von 2. Es wird dir wirklich helfen viele neue Leser und Besucher zu bekommen, also setz du bitte auch einen Link zu meinem Blog.


Ich werde deinen Kommentar kommentieren und folgendes ausfüllen:

URL:
Design:
Posts:
Bilder/Fotos:
Ratschlag zum Gesamtem:

1 ist am schlechtesten & 10 am besten


Regeln:

  • Bitte folg meinem Blog
  • Bitte teile meinen Blog/diesen Post
  • Nimm mit deinem Blog nur einmal teil

Mehr kostenlose Werbung? Hier!


Blogger: Edit User Profile - Polyvore
weheartit.com

Comments

  1. Here is the link to my Tumblr. I'd love to get your advice on how to make it better and to get more followers. I already follow you and I will share this post as well. Thank you!! :D
    http://living-change.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. url: 8
      theme: 9
      posts: 10
      pictures: 10
      overall blog advice: post more :) ♥ amazing blog ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi! Can you please rate my blog? I have been trying to make it look nice but I think it looks somewhat tacky. I'd love to get your input! http://www.oliviaburnedred.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. url: 8
      theme: 6
      posts: 10
      pictures: 10
      overall blog advice: Change the template. The gif and the animated picture in the sidebar and the cursor thing is a bit annoying and the left buttons are a bit false.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?