Piercings I want *-* ♥

Piercings I want: (ordered by priority)

♥ Snake Bites 
♥ Cheeks/Dimples
♥ Tongue 
♥ Frenulum 
♥ Helix 
♥ Tragus 
Angel Bites / Anti Bites or Medusa 
I'm still not sure what suits me more and what looks better to the other piercings :3
♥ Snug 
♥ Rook 
♥ Microdermals/Anchors cleavage (2 right and 2 left) and pelvis (2 right and 2 left)
♥ Nipples? haha: D maybe: D

Piercings I already got:

♥ Tripple Lobes (three ear holes on each side)
♥ Navel piercing I love everything about it! *-*
♥ Septum *O*

I'll try to keep the list up to date :)

----------------------------------------------

Folgende Piercings würde ich mir gerne stechen lassen: (Sortiert nach Priorität)

Snake Bites
Cheeks/Dimples (Wangen/Grübchen)
Zunge
Lippenbändchen
♥ Helix
♥ Tragus
♥ Angel Bites/Anti Bites oder Medusa 
ich bin mir noch nicht sicher, was mir mehr steht und was zu den restlichen Piercings besser aussieht :3
♥ Snug 
♥ Rook
♥ Microdermale Dekolleté (2 rechts & 2 links) und Becken (2 rechts & 2 links)
♥ Brustwarzen? haha :D vielleicht :D

Folgende Piercings habe ich schon:

Tripple Lobes (Drei Ohrlöcher auf jeder Seite)
Bauchnabelpiercing Ich liebe es über alles! *-*
♥ Septum *O*

Ich versuche die Liste aktuell zu halten :)

My collorful hair

Piercing | via Facebook

Elsewhere

wir malen die Rosen rot

choose your poke - mlkshk

Picutres: weheartit.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Design! (Again) + Information ♥

2014 - Thoughts & Resolutions

Blogging again?